Chocolate Biscuit Cake
Added to 56 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 53848 times
Chocolate biscuit cake, easy and tasty chocolate flavoured biscuit cake is one of the favorite cake recipes loved by childrens and all.
- Grease a medium round cake tin and cover with butter papper keep aside.
- Melt the plain chocolate with the milk in a pan, then stir in the butter.
- Remove from the flame and allow to cool but do not allow to solidifies. Keep aside.
- Break the biscuits into small pieces and mix it with the melted chocolate, chocolate nutties and dry fruits.
- Stir the mixture and pour into the greased cake tin.
- Refrigerate it for a minimum of 3 hours until it is set firmly.
- Remove the cake from the tin and peel away the butter paper.
- Slice it into thin wedges and serve it cold.
This recipe was contributed by Simcard on 23 May 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.