Chocolate Banana Grilled Sandwich
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 10 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4241 times
Chocolate and banana is a classic combo, be it in an ice-cream, sundae, milkshake, or whatever else! Have you ever thought of bringing the duo together in a sandwich? It’s just too good!
The Chocolate Banana Grilled Sandwich is easy to make and tastes so great that both kids and adults will like it immensely. The buttery, chocolaty and fruity flavours mingle well with amazing results. Really a must-try!
You can also try other sandwich recipes like Potato Tikki Sandwich or Pesto and Mozzarella Panini .
- Place 2 bread slices on a clean, dry surface and spread ½ tsp of butter on each bread slice. Then spread ½ tbsp of nutella spread evenly on each bread slice.
- Place ¼ cup of banana slices evenly over 1 buttered-nutella spread side.
- Sandwich it with another buttered-nutella side facing downwards and press it lightly.
- Brush ½ tsp of butter on top of the bread and grill in a greased pre-heated sandwich griller for 4 to 5 minutes or till they turn crispy and brown from both the sides.
- Cut each sandwich diagonally into 2 equal pieces.
- Repeat steps 1 to 5 to make 1 more sandwich.
- Serve immediately.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per sandwiche
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.