Chocolate Banana Bread
This recipe has been viewed 1477 times
Eggless Chocolate Banana Bread is made using dark chocolate and bananas. Any kid will love to have this as a snack in the tiffin or anytime treat.
Soft, sweet and tender bananas add moisture and taste to the loaf and combine well with the chocolate flavour. When combined with flour and sugar and baked it turns into a delicious loaf.
- Pre heat the oven to 180ºC (350ºF).
- Take butter and dark chocolate in a microwave safe bowl and microwave for 1 minute.
- Remove from the microwave and mix thoroughly so that the chocolate is completely melted.
- Combine the bananas, sugar and milk in a mixer bowl and blend to a smooth mixture in a mixer.
- Sieve the flour , baking soda and baking powder and keep aside.
- Mix the banana mixture and chocolate mixture thoroughly.
- Add the flour mixture to this little by little till it is thoroughly mixed.
- Pour the mixture in a greased loaf tin and bake in the pre-heated oven at 180ºC (350ºF) for 35 to 40 minutes or till a knife inserted comes out clean.
This recipe was contributed by anithasrao on 26 Aug 2015
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.