Chocolate Balls for Diabetics
Added to 110 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 6922 times
Chocolate balls for diabetics is a tempting dessert recipe prepared by blending together skimmed milk,cocoa powder, rice crispies toasted wheat bran and powdered sugar. A kid friendly chocolate balls recipe which can be used even by diabetics and health seekers.
- Mix cocoa and skimmed milk powder together.
- Add half cup skimmed milk, and dissolve, to make a smooth paste.
- Put butter and sugar substitute in a nonstick pan.
- Place on low heat, stirring occasionally, till fully melted.
- Add remaining skimmed milk, bring to a boil.
- Add prepared paste, gradually pouring, while stirring continuously.
- Cook while gently stirring, to form a very soft lump.
- Mixture should leave sides of pan easily.
- Add in vanilla essence, rice crispies and half the wheat bran.
- Take off fire, mix well, off the fire ,till the temperature of mixture lowers, for mouldling.
- Roll into small balls between both palms.
- Roll these balls in the remaining bran, to coat all over.
- Refrigerate on a sheet of butter paper, till well set.
- Store refrigerated in airtight container.
This recipe was contributed by koolkhats on 09 Dec 2004
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.