Chocolate Balls By Poorv
Added to 7 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2260 times
The Chocolate balls are mouthwatering and easy to prepare dessert recipe which are sure to appeal to your sweet taste buds and leave you craving for more.
- Beat together the butter and sugar until fluffy.
- Add the vanilla essence and the coconut and mix well.
- Then add all the remaining dry ingredients and make into a dough that can be rolled.
- Form into small one inch balls and bake in preheated oven at 350f for 8-10 minutes.
- Remove when slightly brown at bottom.
- Remove onto cooling rake immediately
This recipe was contributed by poorv on 10 Dec 2000
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.