Chocolate Avocado Mousse with Aubergine Praline and Roasted Pistachio
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 1816 times
An unusual combination nutrition and taste.this recipe consists of dark chocolate with super food avocado topped with roasted aubergine chip praline.a simple step recipe is mentioned below.
- Carefully put the dark chocolate block in the microwave.
- Now remove the chocolate from the microwave and add 1 tsp butter to it.
- Whisk the butter properly in the chocolate to get a shiny glaze and let it cool at room temperature.
- Carefully cut the avocado into halves.
- Using a spoon scoop the pulp out in the bowl.
- Mash it very lightly using the back of your spoon to a smooth fine paste.
- Check the consistency of melted chocolate using a spoon.
- If you see chocolate has reached dropping consistency and is smooth, now mix the avocado pulp by whisking it continuously to a smooth shiny paste.
- Now fold in whipped cream slowly using a beater.
- All the ingredients should b whisked together to form the mousse paste.
- Take a tall glass and pipe out the chocolate avocado mixture.
- Keep the glasses filled with mousse in the refrigerator for 2 hours to set.
- Cut evenly medium thin rounds of aubergine and keep them in a microwave at 180 degree Celsius for getting crisp.
- At timely intervals keep checking the chips if they are done or not.
- All the water present in aubergine chips will get dehydrated.remove them on wire rack for cooling.
- Now before serving sprinkle spoonful of crushed roasted pistachio as topping with a aubergine chip praline.
- Now in a non stick pan leave sugar for caramelization.
- Once the caramel is done dip carefully individual aubergine chips in it.
- Make sure the caramel is covered completely on the chips.
- Serve the glasses straight from the refrigerator with sprinkles roasted pistachio and aubergine chips.
This recipe was contributed by AJD1320 on 21 Feb 2015
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.