Chocolate Almond Fudge
by Foodie #577448
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 6348 times
A delicious simple recipe.
- Put the biscuits, 3 almonds, chocolate bar, sugar, cocoa powder in mixer grinder and make a fine powder of it.
- Transfer this to a greased bowl.
- Add ghee and milk and make paste which should be of cake consistency.
- Decorate with almonds.
- Put the bowl in pressure cooker and cook with 2 whistles.
- Let the cooker cool down.
- The fudge round should easily come off the bowl.
- Relish warm.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie #577448 on 14 Sep 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.