Chocolate By suferreira
Added to 13 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3326 times
You can use ground nuts instead of cashews.
- First empty the tin in a pan and put the butter in it.
- Then keep stiring until it leaves the pan.
- Then put the coco, drinking chocolate and the powder cashews and badams.
- Keep stiring till it does not stick. then remove the chocolate in a plate which is greased with ghee.
- Then put in moulds or make with hands.
This recipe was contributed by suferreira on 03 Apr 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.