Chocolate By kavitakj
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4532 times
Prepare your own Chocolate with a combination of bitter and sweet chocolates and mix it with crushed nuts. Wrap the customized chocolates in attractive wrappers and gift them to your loved ones.
- Take dark chocolate and sweet chocolate in 1:2 proportion and cut them into small pieces
- Melt the chocolate under double boiler system, i.e., place the vessel with the chocolate over the vessel with boiling water. keep stirring till the chocolate melts completely.
- Add the nuts and raisins to the melted chocolate. blend well. fill the melted chocolate in moulds. tap the filled moulds well to remove air bubbles.
- Place the moulds in the refrigerator for about two hours to let the chocolate set.
- Remove the moulds from the refrigerator and tap them to remove the chocolates. wrap the chocolates in attractive wrappers and place in a basket or dish according to your choice.
This recipe was contributed by kavitakj on 12 Jul 2004
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.