by Foodie #559840
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4897 times
A delicious sweet chocolate sandwich made perfectly for kids!
- Cut and remove the edges of the bread slices.
- Heat 2 tsp butter in a pan, add the chocolate and cook till the chocolate melts and mixture becomes smooth. Remove from the flame and keep aside.
- Apply the butter on a bread slice and spread some chocolate sauce evenly on a bread slice.
- Sprinkle some nuts and cover with another buttered slice and press gently.
- Prepare all the slices repeating the steps.
- Apply a little butter on both sides, heat a tava and cook till they turn golden brown from both the sides or grill in a sandwich toaster till crisp and golden brown.
- Keep the sandwiches in a refrigerator and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Serve chilled.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie #559840 on 30 Jan 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.