by Radha Hoizal
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 2895 times
This is a party cake which can be enjoyed for the kitty parties
- Melt the dark chocolate in a microwave for 30 seconds.
- Add the cream and mix well and keep aside.
- Take the vanilla sponge and slice to 3 layers.
- Take the bottom layer and soak with sugar solution.
- Apply the strawberry crush and spread the prepared truffle.
- Sprinkle some brown sugar and top with the second slice.
- Soak the second slice with sugar solution and apply strawberry crush.
- Spread the prepared truffle and sprinkle some brown sugar.
- Now place the third layer and soak with sugar solution.
- Now mix the truffle with the whipped cream roughly to give the marble effect.
- Cover the cake completely from top and on all the sides properly.
- Arrange the fresh strawberry slices towards edge on the top of the cake to form a circle.
- Spread the dark and white chocolate curls in the centre.
- Sprinkle the silver balls on the cake.
- Make the border with a piping bag fitted with a star nozzle and filled with whipped cream.
- Serve the delicious cake on special occasions.
This recipe was contributed by Radha Hoizal on 18 Apr 2013Me an avid vegetarian.Born in Gujarath(Ahmedabad)to an orthodox kannada brahmin couple.Now settled i...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.