Added to 15 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 14158 times
Tip: you can decorate with walnut.
- Mix all ingredients together (keeping aside 1/2 cup melted chocolate).
- Knead into a dough.
- Form small balls the size of a 1 re coin.
- Pour 1/2 cup of melted chocolate over it.
- Keep in the fridge to set form 45 mins.
- Remove dust with powdered sugar.
- Serve with vanilla ice cream. makes about 6 chocoballs
This recipe was contributed by TejashreeT on 13 Apr 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.