Choco white balls
by Foodie #384469
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 884 times
these balls can be coated with coarsely powder almond or mixed nuts. this can be refrigerated for 2 weeks.
mrs. kavitha shankaran
e 1/5, l & t housing complex,
dumas road, magdalla,
surat – 395007
email: - email@example.com
Add your private note
Choco white balls recipe - How to make Choco white balls
Cooking Time: Total Time:
Almond blanched – ¼ cup
Butter – 2 tbsp
Thick cream – 3 tbsp
White chocolate (coarsely chopped) – 225gms
Almond/Vanilla essence – 1tsp
Coconut shredded – ¼ cup
- 1) powder the blanched almond in a blender.
- 2) in a pan melt butter, stir in cream. bring to boil. remove from heat.
- 3) add white chocolate & mix to softened (2 minutes).
- 4) now mix in the almond powder, essence & chill for 2 hours.
- 5) in another pan stir the coconut until light golden brown. remove from heat & allow cooling.
- 6) shape the chilled mixture in balls of 1 inch. roll each ball in toasted coconut to coat.
- 7) chill & serve.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie #384469 on 13 Sep 2007
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.