Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 2749 times
A great hit with young and old....
good for kids bithday parties....
Add your private note
Choco popcorn recipe - How to make Choco popcorn
Cooking Time: Total Time:
1 1/2 cup grated dark milk chocolate.
1/2 cup grated white milk chocolate.
5 cups popped popcorn.
1 cup mixed nuts(cashew,almonds,raisins,pistachious coarsely powdered) or the nuts you love the most.
1 tsp vanilla essence.
10 mini marshmallows
3 tbsp butter.
2 tbsp honey
1/4 cup milk..
1/4 tsp ginger powder.
2 tbsp candied fruit (tutti fruity)
- Grease a 9" into 13" glass dish
- Over a very low heat cook milk, butter, milk chocolate untill it just
- Melts. take off heat.
- Add stir in the marshmallows, powdered nuts ,ginger powder ,honey, vanilla essence ,tutti fruity and freshly popped popcorn.
- Press firmly in the prepared dish and sprinkle with grated white chocolate. chocolate.
- Let it stand at room temperature for 1 hour before cutting into desired shapes.
- Serve in papercups.
This recipe was contributed by MOONBEAMS on 10 Aug 2006
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.