by Palak Rajput
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4365 times
Choco-orange delight, chocolate and orange flavour mousse set on biscit crust.
- Heat 1 cup water and dissolve 3/4 packet of jelly crystals. Cool and add the cream. Refrigerate the cream for 5 minutes.
- Add the lemon zest, lemon juice and sugar, mix well and cooled cream mixture. Keep aside.
- Combine biscuits with 2 tbsp cocoa, 2 tbsp butter and cashewnuts, mix and crush well and press into glasses. Refrigerate for 5 minutes.
- Pour the orange cream mixture on top of the biscuit mixture and chill till set.
- Combine powder sugar with 1 tbsp cocoa, maida and 1/2 cup water and cook on a low flame stirring continuously till mixtue thickens, cool a bit and mix in 1 tsp butter.
- Strain and fill into piping bag.
- Garnish mousse by piping the prepared icing onto the surface and placing orange segments on top of it.
- Serve chilled.
This recipe was contributed by Palak Rajput on 28 Jan 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.