Choco mango lassi
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 874 times
Garnish with wafers, cherries in a long glass for a soothing effect.
Add your private note
Choco mango lassi recipe - How to make Choco mango lassi
Cooking Time: Total Time:
drinking chocolate 1 teaspoon
Yogurt 1 cup
Sugar 1 tablespoon
Green cardamom powder a pinch
Saffron (kesar) 2-3 strands
Crushed almonds for garnishing
- Wash, peel, remove seed and dice mango into small pieces.
- Put mango in a mixer and make puree.
- Now add yogurt, sugar ,drinking chocolate powder, cardamom powder and ice cubes to mango puree and blend well for 2 minutes.
- Serve this in 2 glasses.
- Sprinkle a pinch of drinking chocolate on top,
- Garnish with saffron strands , almonds, and serve chilled.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie#445393 on 21 Apr 2009
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.