This recipe has been viewed 1531 times
Add your private note
Choco jamun recipe - How to make Choco jamun
Cooking Time: Total Time:
Milk solids (khoya) 2 1/2 cups
Refined flour (maida) 4 tablespoons
Cocoa powder 2 tablespoons
Drinking chocolate 1 tablespoon
Baking powder 2/3 teaspoon
Water 3 cups
Sugar 5 cups
Chocolate chips , optional 3 tablespoons
Oil for frying
- Grate fresh khoya in a bowl. add sieved maida, cocoa powder, drinking chocolate, baking powder and mix well.
- Prepare the sugar syrup and keep it warm.
- Add water or milk to knead the khoya mixture.
- Make small softballs of even size. if you wish you can stuff these balls with the chocolate chips.
- Heat oil in a kadhai and deep-fry the ball till golden.
- Drain and soak them in the sugar syrup. serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by shalinivenkatesh on 08 Dec 2006
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.