by meera girdhar
This recipe has been viewed 1334 times
As February is on and love is in the air. Want to celebrate and surprise my family members in a different way. To make them feel special, got an idea to present their favourite fruits in a makeover. Chocolate coated dressed with some exotic toppings....
Add your private note
Choco-fruito Delight recipe - How to make Choco-fruito Delight
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 4 servings
- Take white and dark chocolate in separate bowl and microwave them one by one for a minute on a medium temperature.
- Take out and stir it well, it should be properly melted and in a free flowing consistency.
- First so it with white chocolate compound and then dark one
- Now In a plate keep a butter paper sheet.
- Dip strawberry in chocolate white or dark which ever you like.
- Wait for a minute so that excess chocolate is removed, now gently keep the strawberry on butter paper
- Repeat the step with other fruits. Half with white chocolate rest with dark one.
- Now to decorate them further. if you want to add some eatable silver balls or sliced dry fruits or any other topping you can add these toppings immediately before setting the chocolates
- Another idea, you can dip fruits with dark chocolate once it is set, dip it again in a white chocolate but this time half only and allow them to set
- Another interesting idea, take a strawberry dip it into a dark chocolate allow in to set for 3 to 4 minutes, now in a spoon take a white chocolate and make a zigzag pattern on chocolate this will give a very nice look.
- Use your imagination and creativity and make as much chocolate delights as you want to impress your soul mate.....
This recipe was contributed by meera girdhar on 08 Feb 2015I am Meera Girdhar, loving being mother, wife, professional and passionate to pursue my interests. S...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.