Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 9127 times
The balls look pretty due to the color combination of white coconut powder over the brown chocolate balls as well as it tastes yummy!
tips: serve it immediately or can be preserved in the fridge for a long time.
- · first leave aside 3 tbsp of desiccated coconut for decorating the balls.
- · in a big vessel, mix the desiccated coconut powder and drinking chocolate powder thoroughly.
- · put in the butter and mix it lightly.
- · lastly add the condensed milk and mix it properly to form a slightly sticky mixture.
- · grease the palm of your hand with butter and start forming balls.
- · make a slight depression in the balls to give shape to the balls.
- · add few granules of the desiccated coconut powder in the depression on the balls to decorate.
This recipe was contributed by bin_tk on 14 Dec 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.