Added to 13 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 6386 times
A luscious, creamy and delectable souffle recipe, Choco soufflé is enriched with a rich chocolate flavour and creamy texture.
- In a cup mix cocoa powder and custard powder.
- Add a little milk (note that there should not be any lumps in the mixture).
- After the powder gets blended well together then add the remaining milk and sugar.
- Put the mixture on simmer flame and after 10 mins there will be a glaze to the mixture.
- Then pour the mixture in individual bowls or one serving bowl and refrigerate for some time.
This recipe was contributed by gann on 24 Oct 2000
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.