by Foodie #562192
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 1812 times
A relishing chocolaty drinh accepted by all especially children. . .
- Combine the cocoa powder and sugar with some water in a pan, mix well and boil for a few minutes.
- Cool slightly and keep aside.
- Add a tbsp chocolate syrup in each of the six tall glasses.
- Add 2 tbsp of milk, then pour a little chilled ice cream soda.
- Add a scoop of ice-cream and then a little more ice-cream soda.
- Serve immediately.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie #562192 on 08 Mar 2012I am from Kolkata..I am born and brought up to a conservative marwari family..I love cooking be it a...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.