Choco Shing Pak
by Radha Hoizal
This recipe has been viewed 7521 times
Choco Shing Pak, in this recipe the flavour of chocolate is more prominent that will attracts the kids. Enjoy it on cool days.
- Heat the kadhai, add the sugar and enough water that covers the sugar completely.
- Boil the sugar and water mixture till forms 1 string consistency syrup.
- Add the peanuts and mix well and cook till it leaves the side of the kadhai.
- Remove from the flame add the cocoa powder, dessicated coconut and vanilla essence and mix well.
- Pour this mixture on a greased plate and spread it evenly with the back of the spoon, covering the whole plate.
- Sprinkle the chocolate vermicelli and press with light hands so that vermicelli sticks properly.
- Cool for 45 minutes and cut into equal size pieces and serve.
- Choco Shing Pak can be stored in an air-tight container for 15 days.
This recipe was contributed by Radha Hoizal on 26 Jun 2011Me an avid vegetarian.Born in Gujarath(Ahmedabad)to an orthodox kannada brahmin couple.Now settled i...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.