This recipe has been viewed 3779 times
Kids too can make and all age groups would love it
- Heat the dark chocolate in a microwave safe bowl and microwave on high for a minute.
- Mix well using a spoon and pour a thin layer in tart moulds so a thin layer is formed.
- Remove all the excess chocolate. Cool it to form chocolate tart moulds.
- Roast the almonds and walnuts for 1 minute in a pan.
- Cool it and grind it to a coarse mixture.
- Mash the paneer and smoother it with hand for 2 minutes till it become soft.
- Add the powdered sugar, coffee powder, cocoa powder and the walnut almonds and mix well.
- Make round balls and put this in chocolate tarts and garnish with chocolate vermicelli.
- Serve chilled.
This recipe was contributed by sammeg on 12 Feb 2014
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.