Choco Mint Ice Cream
by Radha Hoizal
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 2642 times
This is an unique combination of chocolates with mint in the section of ice creams.
- Boil the milk till it becomes 300 ml.
- Add the sugar and cook till sugar dissolves.
- Cool to room tempearture and add cream, green food colour, pepper mint essence and mix well.
- Pour in a container and set in fridge for 3-4 hours.
- Remove from fridge and put chocolate chips mix well and again refrigerate till ice cream is set.
- Remove from fridge and scoop out and serve.
This recipe was contributed by Radha Hoizal on 18 May 2011Me an avid vegetarian.Born in Gujarath(Ahmedabad)to an orthodox kannada brahmin couple.Now settled i...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.