Choco Lava Cake
by Aditya Vikram Shah
Added to 19 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 15511 times
With its gooey, chocolaty, molten center, this cake is prepared within 5 minutes in a microwave!
- Combine the plain flour, sugar and cocoa powder and seive well.
- Add salt, baking soda, baking powder and mix well
- Add melted butter and mix well.
- Add milk 1 tablespoon at a time and mix well to get a smooth batter.
- Pour half the batter into a microwave safe bowl or silicon cake mould.
- Place the chunk of chocolate right into the center of the batter.
- Pour the remaining batter covering the chocolate chunk
- Microwave on HIGH poer for 2 minutes.
- Let it sit for a minute, unmould and serve plainly or with a dollop of vanilla ice cream.
This recipe was contributed by Aditya Vikram Shah on 06 Jul 2013I like to read books, listening to soft music and riding my bike along the river banks while its rai...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.