Choco Kaju Kathri
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 5595 times
The tempting North Indian dessert made by adding the extra and special ingredient of chocolate.
- Drain all excess water from kaju.
- Make a paste of kaju.
- Use little water if required.
- Mix suger with kaju paste.
- Heat 1tsp ghee in a heavy bottam pan (saute cont.)
- Add kaju-sugar and saute for 3min.on high flame.
- Lower the tempreture to moderate ,saute continously.
- After 2min remove from fire saute again for a min.
- Cook again untill it leaves sides of a pan (saught cont.).
- (it will take about 2min)
- Add cocoa+chocolate powder mix thorougly.
- Add 1tsp ghee.
- It gives glaze to chocolate mixture.
- Remove off the fire.
- Run this mixture in a food processer for a min.
- Greece tray with remaining ghee.
- Roll the mixture evenly.
- Cut in a square shape.
This recipe was contributed by hemja on 24 Jan 2005
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.