Choco Ice Cake
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 236 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 33236 times
Chocolate cake, ice-cream and strawberries - a surefire success.
- Prepare the batter according to the instructions given on the packet.
- Pour the batter into a greased and dusted 150 or 175 mm. Flan tin.
- Bake in a hot oven at 200 degree c (400 degree f) for 10 minutes. Then reduce the temperature to 180 degree c (350 degree f) and bake for a further 10 minutes.
- The cake is ready when it leaves the sides of the tin and is springy to touch.
- When ready, take out from the oven and wait for 1 minute. Loosen the sides with a sharp knife and invert the tin on a rack and tap sharply to remove the flan. Cool.
- Sprinkle the soaking syrup on the flan.
- Just before serving, fill the flan with the vanilla ice-cream and decorate with strawberry slices.
- Cut into slices and serve cold with strawberry sauce.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per serving
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.