Choco Fudge Chunks(diabetic)
Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5670 times
- Melt the chocolate either in microwave or oon gas(by double boiling method).
- in a small mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese, chocolate, sweetener and vanilla until smooth.
- Stir in pecans.
- Pour into a well- greased 8-inch square baking pan.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Cut into desired size squares.
This recipe was contributed by tans on 15 Jul 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
Missed out on our mailers?
Our mailers are now online!
View Mailer Archive
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.