by Nitika Jain
Added to 9 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 7930 times
Choco Fudge is an amazing dessert for any special day.
- Combine milk, corn flour and milkmaid.
- Boil it and then simmer for 3-4 min stirring till thick.
- Remove from flame.
- Add crushed Marie biscuits.
- Fudge is ready.
- Beat fresh cream till soft peaks are formed.
- Mix this cream and fudge and mix lightly.
- To arrange take a serving cup coat its inner sides with chocolate sauce.
- Pour in some fresh cream mixed with fudge in half cup.
- Sprinkle some chopped walnuts.
- Cover with cream and fudge mixture.
- Decorate with gems and chocolate sauce swirls.
This recipe was contributed by Nitika Jain on 07 Jan 2011I love cooking..... i indulge in eggless cooking.... i love baking cakes... making ice creams, desse...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.