Choco Fruit Sandesh
Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 6495 times
Satisfy your sweet taste buds with this lovely variation to the bengali sweet delicacy, sandesh. The creamy choco fruit sandesh is made from chenna( freshly prepare cottage cheese), mashed fruits, chocolate and sugar and then mashed to a smooth finish. These small brown colored choco sandesh can be prepared in different shapes and sizes as desired.
- Heat a non stick pan, add the paneer and cook on a very slow flame for 5 minutes, while stirring continuously.
- Remove form the flame, cool and add the vanilla essence and castor sugar and knead well.
- Add the drinking chocolate and the crushed marie biscuits and mix well.
- Cover the strawberry with a little paneer to make a ball.
- Repeat with all the remaining strawberries.
- Roll the covered strawberries in the chocolate mix and cut the balls into halves and serve.
This recipe was contributed by shashilath on 24 Aug 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.