Choco Coconut Ladoos
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 1696 times
Nutty and chocolaty, quick to make Choco Coconut Ladoos are a treat for the sweet tooth. These ladoos have a crunchy nutty feel. The delectable combination of chocolate, desiccated coconut, almonds and walnuts complement each other well and result in a luscious texture and a rich and intense flavour.
- Melt grated chocolate in a microwave oven on High (100%) for 1 minute.
- Combine 2 cups of desiccated coconut, almonds and walnut in a deep bowl and mix well.
- Take chocolate out of the microwave oven and whisk with a spoon till smooth, add it to the desiccated coconut mixture.
- Add 2 tablespoons of condensed milk and mix well. If required add 1 more tablespoon of condensed milk and mix well.
- Divide the chocolate mixture in equal portions.
- Apply little oil on hand and take little portion of the mixture, roll and shape them into a ladoo between your palms.
- Spread the remaining desiccated coconut in a plate and roll the choco coconut ladoos over it, so as to cover the entire ladoo with the desiccated coconut.
- Arrange the ladoos in a plate and serve.
This recipe was contributed by shalinivenkatesh on 15 Sep 2016
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.