Choco Coconut Laddoos
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 8916 times
Choco coconut laddoo is a traditional laddu recipe with a nice twist. The cocoa powder and crushed biscuits are mixed with cream, sugar and blended together in the laddoo. The kid friendly choco coconut laddo is a tasty and healthy laddoo( sweet ball) recipe.
- Crush walnuts. coarsely powder almonds. blanch pistachios in half a cup of hot water for five minutes. drain and peel.
- Melt grated chocolate in a microwave oven on high (100%) for one minute.
- Stir with a spoon and cook in the microwave on high (100%) again for thirty seconds.
- Add condensed milk and mix. add crushed walnuts and one and a half cup of desiccated coconut and mix well.
- Add coarsely powdered almonds and mix.
- Shape into round laddoos. roll in the remaining desiccated coconut and garnish with blanched whole pistachio on each laddoo.
This recipe was contributed by abhijna on 28 Nov 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.