5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 17 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 11905 times
A delicious and chocolaty Choco balls are easy to prepare and sure to become a favorite among kids. The crushed biscuits, cocoa powder and condensed milk make for an excellent mixture which are then rolled in chocolate balls and served as snack or dessert.
- Crush the biscuits,do not make it as a powder.
- Mix the cocoa powder with the bisuits.
- Now add the 1/2 a tin or enough of condensed milk with the cocoa and biscuits so that it can be made into balls.
- Take a little of the mixture and roll it into small balls.
- When prepared,keep it in the fridge for an hour or so.
- Decorate it in a beautiful plate and serve.
This recipe was contributed by ranju36 on 29 Jun 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.