Choco- Til Ladoo
by Motions and Emotions
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 2279 times
Choco- Til Ladoos are loaded with nutty cashews, flavorful and crunchy sesame seeds and a magnificent sweetener jaggery, that adds a burst of taste as well to these ladoos. The coating of chocloate lends a sweet, tantalizing flavour, making this an irresistible delicacy, especially with kids.
- Roast sesame seeds on low flame and keep on stirring. When seeds change the color, turn off the heat.
- Roast cashew nuts and allow them to cool.
- Take both cashew nuts and sesame seeds in a mixer jar and make a coarse powder.
- Next add grated jaggery to it and blend it once again.
- Now transfer all of them in to a wide plate.
- Take small portions of the mixture and give round shape like ladoos.
- Melt dark chocolate in double-boiler method and take a spoon full of melted chocolate and pour on the top of each ladoo.
- Put the ladoos in refrigerator and allow to cool for 45 minutes.
- Once chocolate is set, choco-til ladoos can be served.
This recipe was contributed by Motions and Emotions on 21 Jun 2015I am a medical writer by profession and love to do experiment with food. My passion of writing and...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.