Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 1625 times
For best results should be served cold and kids would love this if served with ice cream.
Add your private note
Choclate roll recipe - How to make Choclate roll
Cooking Time: Total Time:
Biscuits - 2 packs (Glucose- Parlie G)
Sugar (Powdered) butter
- 1. take the biscuits and choclates powder to the softness
- 2. add the sugar (as per the taste)
- 3. use the milk to make it a dough
- 4. now make it to 3 portions
- 5. spread it like chapathi but it should be thick
- 6. now apply one thick layer of butter
- 7. repeat the above step 5 & 6 twice
- 8. now roll all together and wrap it with a wraper and deep freeze it for a 5 hrs
- 9. take out from freezer and cut it in to small rolls and serve it cold for chilling effect.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie#426932 on 13 Oct 2008
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.