Added to 23 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 9216 times
Chocolate fudge is a delicious irrestible chocolate flavoured dessert recipe with the condensed milk mixed with chocolate powder, sugar and cashewnuts. The crunchy fudge is a great tasting and nutrient dense snacking choice for athletes and children.
- Heat condensed milk in a pan and dissolve the choclate powder into it.
- Add cashew nuts to it and mix well.
- Allow it to cool to room temperature.
- In another bowl mix the cream with margarine and one tspn vanila essence and sugar to taste.
- Blend them well.take a pudding bowl,apply margarine to the bowl.
- Place choclate buiscuits broken to pieces.
- Add cream -margarine mixture to the top of it.
- Place a layer of pudding cake cut to pieces.
- Add the margarine cream mixture to its top.
- Pour choclate liquid to the top of it
- Add more layers if needed.decorate with cherry.
- Refrigerate it for 4 hours.
- Serve it into small pudding bowls and enjoy the dessert.
This recipe was contributed by meenusasikumar on 03 Dec 2004
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.