Added to 10 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 13915 times
Discover a simple way to prepare chocolate fudge recipe at tarla dalal.com. The creamy and chocolate flavoured chocolate fudge is best enjoyed with fresh cream, cakes or ice creams. Find many easy to prepare quick, tasty pudding recipe, fudge recipe, chocolate recipe.
- Powder the marie biscuits in a blender
- Mix the icing sugar, marie biscuit powder, drinking chocolate in a big bowl
- Beat the egg whites till thick and gets extrmely stiff, now add the egg youlks and beat
- Melt the butter over slow fire, so that it does not burn
- Pour the egg and the melted butter into the powder mixture.
- Mix throughly
- Add the nuts of your choice
- Place in a 9 x 9 inch pre greased baking dish lined with butter paper.
- Keep in the refridgerator to set for 2 -3 hours
- Cut after it is set into shapes of your choice
- Optionally you could make them into round balls and keep in the refridgerator.
This recipe was contributed by zehra_inc on 30 Nov 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.