This recipe has been viewed 3933 times
Devour the popular ice cream recipe from traditional india, the chocalate kulfi with the condensed milk added to cocoa powder, chocolates, sugar and then served creamy frozen in kulfi moulds. A sure shot hit kulfi recipe for children and adults alike.
- Heat milk in a deep pan and bring it to boil.
- Boil, while stirring continuously, till reduced to one-third the original quantity.
- Add the khoya and mix well and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the condensed milk, mix well and simmer for five more minutes.
- Remove from the flame, add the chocolate and mix well.
- Transfer the mixture into kulfi moulds.
- Sprinkle the little grated chocolate on top and close the lid of the moulds.
- Keep the moulds in the deep freezer and allow to set.
- When set unmould, slice and serve immediately.
This recipe was contributed by sumagandlur on 24 Aug 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.