Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3866 times
Choc pudding is a delightfully rich and creamy pudding recipe with a hint of chocolate flavours. The choc pudding is great tasting dessert recipe which van be served to guests and friends on special gatherings.
Add your private note
Choc Pudding recipe - How to make Choc Pudding
Preparation Time: Preparation Time : 20 mins. Cooking Time: Cooking Time : 15 mins. Total Time:
- Melt the dark chocolate and milk over gentle heat and mix well so that no lumps remain.
- Add the bread crumbs to it. mix well and keep aside.
- Cream the butter and sugar in a bowl till light and fluffy.
- Add the condensed milk, vanilla essence, walnuts and dark chocolate mixture and mix well.
- Pour this into a 150 mm. (6") diameter greased cake tin.
- Cover the cake tin with aluminium foil.
- Put the cake tin in a pressure cooker and pressure cook for 2 whistles.
- Unmould, cut into wedges and serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by vishakha_p on 28 May 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.