Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3729 times
A delicious recipe made so easy and quick! An instant dessert for your guests!
- Combine the cheese with condensed milk in a deep non-stick pan.
- Heat the above mixture in a slow flame, while stirring continuously, till the mixture becomes thick.
- Spread the mixture on a greased plate and sprinkle elaichi powder on the top.
- Cool and cut into square pieces.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.
This recipe was contributed by Chishti on 12 Dec 2011I am from Lahore,ISLAMIC REPUBLIC OF PAKISTAN. I like very much cooking new good & healthy recipes f...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.