Chipotle Tofu Wraps
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 913 times
Have this wrap for lunch or dinner, Chipotle Tofu Wraps packed with veggies, rice, corn, beans and tofu are filling and delicious.
Add your private note
Chipotle Tofu Wraps recipe - How to make Chipotle Tofu Wraps
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 4 serving
- In a large bowl toss together lettuce, tofu, tomatoes, onions, avocado, blackbeans, corn and capsicum.
- Add the chipotle sauce mixture and toss well to combine so that all the ingredients are evenly coated.
- Warm tortillas in the microwave oven for a few seconds.
- Place a tortilla on a clean dry surface, in the centre spread 1/4 cup cheese, 1/4 cup rice and a heaping spoonful of the salad mixture and roll it up tightly and secure it with a toothpick.
- Repeat step 4 to make 3 more wraps.
- Serve immediately.
This recipe was contributed by RekhaGhadawala on 24 Sep 2016to my husband, I am a little spicy who makes the savory dishes,to my nieces, I am the sweet aunt tha...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.