Added to 8 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3615 times
A typical american snack of cold and creamy dip served with potato chips.
- Grate the onions and keep aside.
- Cut the fresh coriander very fine.
- Cut the green chillies very fine.
- Grate the cheese and keep aside.
- Take curd in a bowl.
- To this add the coriander,green chillies, grated onions, cheese and salt.
- Serve cold with the potato chips.
This recipe was contributed by sweataa on 11 Oct 2006
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.