5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 18443 times
You can make potatoes chips spicy by adding
more chilli pd or chilli sauce. chips also can be fried crispy or soft as you like. this is very popular in Johannesburg south Africa.
- 1.peel the potatoes and cut into long chips
- 2.fry the chips till golden brown or till it
- is done and place it on toweling paper.
- 3.take a bowl and empty the chips in it and
- add red chilli pd,balsamic vinegar,ketchup
- lemon juice,salt.mix it well.
- 4.cut the bread rolls in between and apply
- butter to the inside of the rolls,place
- the lettuce leaf, tomatoe, cucumber,chips
- & cheese.
- 5.serve it hot or cold.
- half of the chips mix in the roll
This recipe was contributed by khushipatel on 23 May 2006
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.