Chinni Minni Dumplings
by MEENA SAVLA
This recipe has been viewed 2765 times
Chinese food is children's hot favourite. Chinni Minni Dumplings are fibre and vitamin rich daliya balls with stir fried vegetables.
Children will love them and not only come home with empty lunch boxes but demand it every now and then.
- Mix broken wheat and curds in a bowl and refrigerate overnight.
- Lightly crush the wheat and curd mixture in mixier.
- Add rest of the ingredients and mix well.
- Make small balls and steam for 10 to 12 minutes in the steamer. keep aside to cool.(you can prepare the ball over night if desired).
- Heat 2 tbsp oil in a pan.Add garlic and onions and sauté for a minute.
- Add carrots, cabbage, capsicum and tomatoes and stir-fry on high flame for 2 minutes.
- Add the spring onion greens, soya sauce, tomato ketchup, sesame seeds and pepper powder,mix well.
- Toss in the steamed balls.
- Cool and wrap the stir fried vegetable and balls in an aluminium foil and pack in an air-tight tifffin box. Make sure you keep a fork or spoon along. Don’t forget to keep a napkin or tissue too.
This recipe was contributed by MEENA SAVLA on 03 Sep 2015
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.