Added to 7 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4561 times
For frying the hakka noodles take big pan and half oil of the pan as if there is more oil then the chances are that oil will spill when we put the noodles for frying as it comes up with lots of bubbles.
Add your private note
Chinese bhel recipe - How to make Chinese bhel
Cooking Time: Total Time:
hakka noodle 1pkt oil for deep-frying
1 tbs olive oil
long cut capsicum
long cut carrot
1/2 tea spoon ginger paste
1/2 tea spoon chilly paste
1 tea spoon soya sauce
1/2 tea spoon vinegar.
3 spoon tomato ketch up
salt for taste.
- Boil the hakka noodles with one spoon oil and salt for taste in big vessel for 8-10 mins till cooked.
- Drain the hakka noodles.
- Keep the frying pan ready and start fring the noodles.
- After noodles get cooled u can store it for many days.
- Now take a pan and put a table spoon of olive oil. put ginger chilly paste.
- Then put all the three cut vegetables and some salt to taste.
- Then put soya sauce,vinegar and ketch up.
- After the vegetables are cooked put the noodles and toss (mix) it .
This recipe was contributed by Foodie#395653 on 31 Dec 2007
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.