Chinese Vegetable Stir- Fry
Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 9039 times
Tickle your taste buds with this sweet and sour Chinese Vegetable Stir-Fry. Colourful vegetables and richly flavored sweet and sour sauce is an excellent combo.
This vegetable stir-fry dish can perfectly match a range of dishes like the Chinese soups, rice and noodles to create an authentic mini meal.
- Combine all the ingredients for the sweet and sour sauce in a mixing bowl. Keep aside.
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium flame and add the broccoli, carrots, cauliflower and celery and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add bell pepper and snow peas and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add sweet and sour sauce, bring to a boil and cover and cook for 1 minute.
- Serve vegetables while hot.
This recipe was contributed by Chishti on 30 Oct 2018I am from Lahore,ISLAMIC REPUBLIC OF PAKISTAN. I like very much cooking new good & healthy recipes f...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.