Chinese Tofu Curry
Added to 19 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 21144 times
Healthful and delicious soy recipe, Chinese tofu curry is prepared from curdled soya milk or soya paneer( tofu). The tofu is stir fried with onions, tomatoes, Chinese sauces and spices to prepare an amazing culinary surprise, Chinese tofu curry.
- Cut tofu into small cubes and keep aside.
- Heat oil and fry onion and green chilli
- Add cut green pepper and stir fry for 2 minutes on high flame.
- Then add soya sauce, vinegar, dry smashed chillies and salt.
- Add 1 cup water (or as desired) and let boil.
- Now add tofu to it and boil.
- Mix cornflour in little water to make a paste and add to boiling mixture. this makes gravy thick.
- Delicious tofu curry is ready. serve it with noodles or rice.
This recipe was contributed by rekhapalnitkar on 02 Mar 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.