Chinese Style Vegetables Stir-fried Rice
by Rehana Khambaty
Added to 12 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5579 times
A delicious chinese stir-fried rice recipe!
- Pressure cook the rice along with salt and water for 2 whistles or till cooked. Keep aside.
- Heat a non-stick pan, add the garlic and saute till it turns golden brown.
- Add the onions and saute till the onion turns translucent.
- Add the green chillies, vegetables and salt, mix well and stir fry on high flame for 1-2 minutes.
- Add the rice and soya sauce, vinegar and mix gently and stir fry on high flame for 3-4 minutes.
- Serve hot garnished with spring onion greens.
This recipe was contributed by Rehana Khambaty on 07 Mar 2012Basically I am a food lover and also love to try out new recipes. I have won many contests in India ...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.