Chinese Style Potatoes
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 7664 times
Seal the traditional Chinese flavours in the potatoes with this Chinese style potato recipe. The appealing potato fingers are deep fried and then tossed with garlic, sauces and served as a starter with spring onions on the top.
- Cut the cooked potatoes into fingers.
- Heat the oil in a wok or frying pan on a high flame. add the potato fingers and cook on a high flame for a few minutes. remove from the wok or frying pan and keep aside.
- In the same oil, add the garlic, ginger and green chillies and stir fry for a few seconds. add the potato fingers, tomato ketchup, soya sauce, chilli sauce and salt.
- Mix the cornflour in 1/2 cup of water. add to the mixture and cook for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Serve hot topped with sliced spring onions.
This recipe was contributed by shah_seema on 23 Apr 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.