Chinese Style Paratha
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 4581 times
I created this recipe as my daughter motivated me do to the same.I also made this recipe in my family get together and was appreciated
Add your private note
Chinese Style Paratha recipe - How to make Chinese Style Paratha
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 2 serving
- Take all the ingredients for dough and knead it and keep it aside for 15 minutes.
- Heat the 1 tbsp olive oil in non stick pan, add garlic and Onion , saute for 5 minutes,then add all other chopped vegetables and sautefor five minutes, now add soya sauce, vinegar tabasco sauce oregano and saute for 2 minutes, now add noodles, keep aside for cooling.
- For paranthas
- Now take the dough and make balls, roll it and fill 2 table spoons and close it and roll it gently.
- Heat the non stick and put the parantha and shallow fry till golden fry.
- For Sauce
- Take the above ingredients adn grind in paste and put it in the bowl.Ass 1/2 tea speen oregano or basil leve.serve hot with chilli garlic sauce
This recipe was contributed by setseeani on 30 Oct 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.